Log in to AT&T Office@Hand App for Mobile
This article provides instructions regarding the various ways on how to log in to the AT&T Office@Hand app for mobile.
You can log in to your Office@Hand app mobile in various ways:
Email or Phone Number
Log in via Email or Phone Number
- Enter the email address or phone number of your extension.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your password
- Tap Sign In.
- If you logged in your Email, enter your Password, and then tap Sign In.
- If you logged in your Phone Number, set your location, enter your extension and password, and then tap Sign In.
NOTE: You may need to specify your extension number if you are sharing the same phone number in your account and to avoid confusion from logging in to a different user account.
Log in via Google
- Tap Google.
- Enter your gmail account, and tap Next.
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- Tap Allow to grant Office@Hand the necessary permissions.
NOTE: If your Google account has been provisioned with Google G Suite, you may be redirected to the Google G Suite login page. Enter your login credentials, and then tap Sign In.
Log in via Single Sign-on
- Tap Single Sign-on.
- Enter your email address to confirm your identity, and then tap Submit. You will be redirected to Office@Hand Single Sign-on page.
- Enter your username and password, and then tap Sign In.
Keywords: 35439, office@hand app mobile, log in, sign in, log in via email, log in via phone number, log in via Google, log in via SSO
Was this page helpful?