Lock a file for editing using Box from AT&T
1. Navigate to the desired file.
Note: If the file is saved to the home page, skip to step 2.
2. Hover over the file and click the more options icon to the right.
3. Click Lock in the drop-down menu.
4. A pop-up window populates.
5. Check the checkbox to the left of “Disable download” to prevent users from downloading the file until it’s unlocked.
Note: You can set a duration to have the file unlock automatically. To set a duration click the drop-down box to the right of “Lock duration:”, and then select the desired time frame.
6. Click the Lock button.
7. A confirmation message displays and the lock icon displays.