Locating a device by device tag ID using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View application
- From the AT&T Cargo View application dashboard, click in the box to the left of “Find Devices”.
- Click on the dropdown arrows to the right of “Find Devices”.
- Click the dropdown to the right of “Search On” and select Device Tag ID.
- Click in the box to the right of “Search For” and enter at least three characters/numbers of the Device Tag ID.
- Click the right arrow.
- The location of the device appears on the map as well as the time of the report on the timetable at the bottom of the screen.
- Hover over one of the device icons. The report detail displays.