Joining an Office@Hand meeting
How do I join an Office@Hand Meeting?
There are many ways of joining an existing meeting. You can join a meeting with or without signing in to your Office@Hand Meetings app.
UPDATE: Office@Hand Meetings replaced the legacy dial-in number with (773) 231-9324. After the migration, the Meeting ID will be automatically validated (no need to press “1”). An error prompt appears if the meeting ID is incorrect. Meeting security will also be enhanced by making sure the phone participants cannot enter the meeting before the host when Enable join before host (Meetings Desktop app) or Allow Join Before Host (Meetings Mobile app) is disabled.
Click any of the possible ways of joining a meeting below to learn more:
- Launch your Office@Hand Meetings application, and then click the Join button.
- Then enter the Meeting ID and your name.
You may also check the other options below your name.
Note: When joining a recurring meeting, you may select the previous Meeting ID that corresponds to that meeting.
- Access your email account.
- Open the meeting invitation email.
- Click the invitation link.
- Go to https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join.
- Enter your Video Meeting ID in the field provided.
Note: Your Video Meeting ID is a 10-digit number which can be found on the invite.
- Click Join Meeting.
Keywords: Joining, join, Office@Hand Meeting, meetings, video meeting, video meeting ID, video call, Free Conference Calling Feature, 6535
Was this page helpful?