Installing an NFC reader for AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government
Note: Always read and follow all safety information to prevent loss of vehicle control and serious injury.
- With the device unplugged from, the vehicle, remove the IOX expansion port cover on your device.
- Plug in the 90° USB connector from the IOX to the device.
Note: Secure the USB connector using a zip tie. Do not overtighten the zip tie to avoid damaging the USB connector.
- Decide where you would like to mount the NFC reader.
Note: The area should be within safe reach of the driver and be able to accommodate the device’s wiring.
- Find a safe location and secure the included mount with either screws or tape.
Note: If using tape ensure that that the surface is thoroughly clean and dry before applying it. Once applied, apply firm pressure for 60 seconds to allow proper bonding.
- Connect the GO device and start the vehicle.