Installing an NFC reader for AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government
Note: This solution is intended for informational purposes only. AT&T does not offer support for the installation of third party hardware. For further support please reach out to an authorized installer. Always read and follow all safety information to prevent loss of vehicle control and serious injury.
- With the device unplugged from, the vehicle, remove the IOX expansion port cover on your device.
- Plug in the 90° USB connector from the IOX to the device.
Note: Secure the USB connector using a zip tie. Do not overtighten the zip tie to avoid damaging the USB connector.
- Decide where you would like to mount the NFC reader.
Note: The area should be within safe reach of the driver and be able to accommodate the device’s wiring.
- Find a safe location and secure the included mount with either screws or tape.
Note: If using tape ensure that that the surface is thoroughly clean and dry before applying it. Once applied, apply firm pressure for 60 seconds to allow proper bonding.
- Connect the GO device and start the vehicle.