Install Outlook and Skype add-ins for Windows desktop app in AT&T Collaborate
When you install the AT&T CollaborateSM desktop app for Microsoft Windows®, you can select options to install add-ins for Microsoft Outlook® and Skype® for Business.
Add-in for Microsoft Skype in Business
The Windows desktop app integrates with Skype for Business. You can use Collaborate for non-Skype calls, such as calls to mobile devices, while presence, chat, and Skype-to-Skype calls still take place through Skype.
You can use Collaborate call control features, such as Hang Up, Mute, Transfer, Conference, and Call Park.
Collaborate updates your phone presence in Skype.
Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
The Microsoft Outlook add-in for Desktop provides integration between Desktop and Outlook.
With the add-in, you can do these things in Outlook:
- View your Desktop app contact’s presence
- Use Desktop app functions like Chat, Call from Computer, Call from Phone, and Video Call
To install the add-ins, in the Install Options window, select any of the following options:
- Install Collaborate Service’s Outlook plugin – integrates Collaborate with Outlook
- Skype for Business integration – integrates Collaborate with Skype for Business
- Enable Skype for Business dialpad – enables Collaborate call features in Skype for Business
Download Collaborate apps