Initial set up with text link of Enhanced Push-to-Talk for Android devices
Note: Setup may only be completed after your phone number has been activated with the feature.
- When the Enhanced Push-to-Talk feature is added to your phone number, you are sent a welcome text. Tap the link to open the AT&T Enhanced PTT Download Center URL.
- Tap Download Now, and if you are prompted to select download method tap Play Store .
Note: For first-time users, a Play Store notification, and the Google Play Terms of Service may be displayed. Tap Continue, and then Accept.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept and download.
- Tap the back arrow and allow the app to finish installing.
- Tap Open.
Note: The new application may also be accessed through the apps menu, or through an automatically installed shortcut on the home screen.
- Scroll through and read the End User Licensing Agreement then tap Accept.
- Tap Yes to confirm activation. Once activation completes, you are automatically placed in Available status as indicated by a green “P” on the phone’s notification bar.
- Tap View Tutorial.
Note: This step may also be completed later by tapping Skip tutorial. The tutorial may be viewed anytime by tapping/clicking the phone’s Menu key, and then tapping Settings.
- Enhanced PTT Client Tutorial will launches in a new browser window. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the tutorial tap/press the Back button on the phone to return to the app.
- AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk is now active and ready for use.