Initial install of pdvConnect on Android devices
- From the home screen, tap the menu icon at the bottom center of the screen.
- Locate and tap Settings.
- Tap Security & Screen Lock.
- If unchecked, tap Unknown sources.
Note: If checked, move on to step 6.
- Read the “Attention” dialog, and tap OK.
- Open your browser, and tap in the search field to activate the keypad.
- Using the keypad, enter “pdvConnect.com/pdvConnect.apk”.
- Tap Go.
- When the download is complete, tap pdvconnect.apk.
Note: If you do not see the download, you may need to drag down the notifications bar at the top of your phone.
- Tap Install (if previously installed, tap OK to overwrite).
- Read the statement, and tap I Agree if you agree to use the location queries.
- Tap OK.
Note: This sets the options to the defaults. You can make changes to the options later.
- pdvConnect from AT&T is now installed on your device.