Importing contacts from a spreadsheet to the AT&T Landline Texting web application
Note: To import contacts into the AT&T Landline Texting application, you must use the web version of the application with one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Internet Explorer is NOT a compatible browser option for importing contacts. When importing contacts into the application, if the telephone number for the contact is not valid, then the contact does not appear in the list of new contacts. A maximum of 50 contacts can be imported at one time. Options for the message will appear.
- Open the contacts spreadsheet.
- Copy up to 50 contacts from column D.
- From the home page, click New Text.
- Paste the list of contacts from the spreadsheet into the “Type name or mobile number” box.
- The last contact is visible in the “Type name or mobile number” box.
- Click in the “Type a message” box and the contacts appear as individual contacts above “Type name or mobile number”.
- You can either send a message to the imported contacts or close the message without sending.