HD Voice – HD Voice for the Desktop App | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I enable HD Voice for the Office@Hand Desktop App?
High-Definition Voice or HD Voice allows you to establish calls between supported AT&T Office@Hand desk phones and desktop apps with high quality voice audio.
HD Voice with OPUS Codec presents the following advantages:
- Avoid miscommunication and experience clear conversation with background noise reduction.
- Provide better call experience within AT&T Office@Hand services across all end points.
Note: HD Voice is available for Office Premium and Enterprise only.
This article shows how you can enable HD Voice on your AT&T Office@Hand Desktop App.
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand Desktop app.
- Click the gear icon to open its Settings.
- Click Calls > Incoming then, for Call quality, select Use High Bandwidth.
The HD Voice Indicator will appear on your Active Call.
Key Words: HD Voice, High def, high definition, voice, desktop app, office@hand, o@h, ATT, 8172, office, premium, enterprise, desk phone, OPUS codec, bandwidth
Was this page helpful?