Forward an email to Collaborate with AT&T Collaborate
AT&T Collaborate is integrated with email so you can easily add content to your workspaces by sending or forwarding email to it. You can send or forward email only from the email address you’ve set up in your Collaborate user profile.
Email appears as a note, but you can choose to have it appear as a task instead. You can also target a specific workspace.
Forward to email to Collaborate
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure you’re using the email address you’ve set up in your Collaborate user profile.
- To create a task with the forwarded email, add +task to the subject line.
- Your note or task appears in your personal workspace.
- To add your content to a specific workspace, include @[WORKSPACE NAME] in the subject line.
- To put a tag on the item, include #[YOUR-TAG] in the subject line.
Email integration also works with your replies to Collaborate notifications. When you respond to a notification by email, your reply will be sent to the appropriate workspace.