Extensions – Create a Message-Only Extension | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
A Message-Only extension routes calls to be automatically directed to the extension’s voicemail box. This can be created by Account Administrators on the Office@Hand Online account.
Create a Message-Only Extension – Admin
The Message-Only Extension is one that is dedicated specifically to receive messages. All calls routed to this extension will automatically be directed to the extension’s voicemail box.
- Log in to the Office@Hand Online account.
- Go to Phone System > Groups > Others.
- Click the drop-down below Others, then select New Message-Only Extension.
- Fill out the extension information, then click Save.
- Check your email for the instructions on activating the extension
Note: The instructions will be sent to the email address you indicated on the Email field.
Extensions – Set up a Message-Only Extension | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
Extensions – Create an Announcements-Only Extension | Admin | AT&T Office @Hand
Extensions – Set up an Announcement-Only Extension | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
Keywords: 10876, extension, announcements, settings, departments, Groups, Message Only Extension
Was this page helpful?