Exporting all messages from a search to an Excel file in the AT&T Message Archiving portal
- After completing the portal search, click Export All.
- Click Native.
- Click in the text box to the right of “Export Name” and enter the name for the file.
- Click in the text box to the right of “Password” and enter the password for the file.
- Click Create Export.
- The export starts.
- Click Close.
- Click Exports.
- Click Download.
- Click on the name of the file.
- Click the radio button to the left of “Open with” to open the file or click the radio button to the left of “Save File” to save the file.
- Click OK.