Export individual user violation reports for Associate PLEDGE from AT&T
Note: This example uses Google Chrome. Your experience may vary if you are using a different browser.
- Launch the Associate PLEDGE admin site.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.
- In the “Individual” tab, enter the user’s phone number that you wish to view violations for.
Note: In order to get results, enter the 11 digit wireless number including the 1 before the area code: example (12123221233).
- Now select the date range you wish to see the report for, and click Search.
- The violations for the selected user are now listed.
- Click Export to Excel.
Note: Violations load in order from most recent to oldest violations. You can click the map icon to the right to view the GPS coordinates of where the violation took place. The clock icon provide you the exact time the violation took place.
- The file downloads.
- Click the downloaded Excel file at the bottom of the screen to open the csv file.
Note: Other browsers provide a different user experience.