HD Voice – Enabling HD Voice on the Online Account | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I enable HD Voice on the online account?
High-Definition Voice or HD Voice allows you to establish calls between supported AT&T Office@Hand desk phones and desktop apps with high quality voice audio.
Follow these steps to activate HD Voice on your online account.
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- On the Admin Portal under Phone System, select Phones & Devices.
- Click the User Phone that needs to be set up with HD Voice.
- Go to Bandwidth Settings, under Data Usage, choose High and then click the option to Use HD Voice if possible, and click Save.
To improve the quality of your calls, you can set how much network bandwidth to use for calls:
- High Bandwidth – gives you better sound quality but calls can become choppy when it’s not available.
- Low Bandwidth – gives you lower sound quality but ensures no interruptions during your conversation .
Key Words: HD voice, enable, office@hand, hd, high definition
Was this page helpful?