Enabling an alert when a phone is out of network coverage using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: The “No Communication Alert” option indicates if the phone has been out of your mobile carrier’s network coverage for more than a specified number of days. It will also alert you if TeleNav Track has not been running on the phone.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Dashboard Settings”, click Manage Alerts.
- Click Timecard Alerts, and then click on the name of the device in the device list.
- Add a checkmark to the box to the right of “No Communication Alert”.
- In the box to the left of days, enter the number of days for the alert.
Note: The default number of days is one (1).
- Indicate how you want to send the alert notification by checking the boxes below “SMS”, “Message”, and/or “Email”.
Note: An email address must exist in the box to the right of “Send as Email to” in order for the email function to work.
- Click Save Changes.