Enabling a low battery alert using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: The low battery alert notifies you when the battery of an employee’s phone is running out of power. This feature is not available for TeleNav Track LITE plan devices.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Dashboard Settings”, click Manage Alerts.
- In the “Tracking Alerts” tab, click on the device.
- Add a checkmark to the box to the right of “Low Battery Alert”.
- Indicate how you want to send the alert notification by checking the boxes below “SMS”, “Message”, and/or “Email”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.