Enabling a hot key alert using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: The hot key alert allows an employee to send an emergency message by typing *help* on their phone while the TeleNav Track application is running. The message sends a SMS and/or email according to the settings that you choose.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Dashboard Settings”, click Manage Alerts.
- In the “Tracking Alerts” tab, click on the device.
- Add a checkmark to the box to the right of “Hot Key Alert”.
- To send as an SMS, check the box to the left of “Send as SMS to” and enter the phone number to receive the text.
- To send an email, check the box to the left of “Send as Email to” and enter the email address which should receive the message.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.