Editing a custom signature in an Auto Reply using the AT&T Landline Texting web application
Note: The character count for the custom signature is included in the 160 character limit for texts.
- From the AT&T Landline Texting web application home page, click Auto Reply On.
- Click the white area of the Auto Reply you wish to edit.
- Click Edit Signature.
- Click in the box below “Custom Signature:” and enter the new signature.
- Click SAVE CUSTOM SIGNATURE.
- Click OK.
- The new customer signature displays in the “Custom Signature” box.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the “Settings” box.
- Click SAVE.