Edit the group shared contact member’s message destination using the pdvConnect web interface
Note: If a member of the group has both an e-mail address and a mobile phone number associated with their name, you can change the destination of their messages.
- Click Account Setup, and then Shared Contacts.
- Click on the edit icon next to the Group Share Contact you wish to edit.
- In the “Group Contact Members” administration window, click on the edit icon under “Action” to the right of the appropriate member.
- Check the box to the left of “Use Email” to make the member’s e-mail address the destination for messages, or check the box to the left of “Use Phone” to make the member’s mobile phone the destination for messages, or check both for simultaneous delivery of messages.
- Click on the save icon under “Action” to save the changes.