Edit group and members in AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk for BlackBerry devices
Note: Contacts and groups created by company administrators and pushed to devices can only be edited or removed though the Corporate Admin Tool.
- From the “Groups” tab , scroll to the desired group.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click View Details.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click Edit Group.
Note: Changes made to Enhanced PTT groups do not alter phone’s Address Book.
- Edit the group name as desired.
- To set group as a favorite, tap/click Favorite.
- To edit member name, scroll to desired member.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click Edit Member.
- Edit the member name as desired, and then tap/click Save.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click Save Group to return to the Groups tab .