Edit contact in AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk for BlackBerry devices
Note: Once created, a contact’s Phone Number may not be edited. If number is incorrect, contact must be deleted and re-added. Contacts and groups created by company administrators and pushed to devices can only be edited or removed though the Corporate Admin Tool.
- From the Contacts tab , scroll to the desired contact.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click View Details.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click Edit Contact.
Note: Changes made to Enhanced PTT contacts do not alter phone’s Address Book.
- Edit the Contact Name as desired.
- To set contact as a favorite, tap/click Favorite.
- Tap/click Save to return to the Contacts tab .