Edit a user’s role with the AT&T Mobile Forms web portal
1. From the home screen, click the USERS & GROUPS tab.
2. Click the display name of the user you wish to edit.
3. Hover over the drop-down arrow to the right of the username and click Update.
4. Click the drop-down arrow under “Role” and select the desired user role.
· Admin- Is the highest level of access to an AT&T Mobile Forms team. Admins can submit data records to all forms they are assigned to and can view Data Records from all users on their team from the web portal. Admin users can manage all Forms, FormSpaces, Users, Groups, and Data in their team from the web portal.
· Mobile-only- Mobile-only users can submit forms from their mobile devices. They can change their own password from the web portal, but have no other access to the administration tools.
· User- This is the standard role for a typical field user. As with a “Mobile-only” user, a “User” can submit forms from mobile devices, but they can also log into the portal to view their submitted data records. They will see their own submitted data. With advanced permissions configured, a “User” can also view and modify other users’ permissions. They can also change their own password from the web portal.
5. Click the Update button.
6. The user’s role is updated.