Edit a user’s information using the pdvConnect web interface
Note: The first and last name fields display in the “From” of the pdvConnect Message. These fields can also be used for other information including codes, job titles, or vehicle numbers.
- Click Account Setup, and then Users.
- On the “Users” page, select the user that you want to edit by checking the box the left of the first name.
Note: If the users are in categories, click on the plus sign next to the category name to view the users.
- Click Edit User(s).
- The following user profile items are editable:
• First Name, Last Name and Email
• Optional: Employee ID and the Company Defined ID—for use with the Time Card or Message Export Function
• Time Zone and Daylight Savings
• Optional: Login Name—changes the default login
• Optional: Account Manager—gives permission to manage other users
• Optional: Allow Login—gives the user access to the website
• Assign User to Category—adds the user to a new category or changes the current category
- Make the appropriate changes, and then click Save.