Edit a policy’s data connection speed in the AccessMyLAN web portal
1. Hover over “Data Control” near the top of the page.
2. Click Group Plans in the drop-down list.
3. Click the desired box under either the “Domestic”, “Rest of the World”, or “Wi-Fi” column, to the right of the group you would like to edit.
Note: If the data controls are not configured, the button displays as “Create Group Plan & Add Policy”.
Note: This screen allows you to edit other settings. This tutorial focuses on the “Data Speed” setting.
4. Click the “Advanced Options” box.
5. Click the checkbox to the left of “Per-device Allowance”.
6. Click “Data speed” under “Standard data”, and “Restricted Data”.
7. Click and drag the orange circles to set the desired data limit.
8. Click the Save Data Plan button.