Download GPS tracking data with Live Drive using Associate PLEDGE from AT&T
Note: Live Drive requires an HTML5 compliant browser in order to work.
- Launch the Associate PLEDGE admin site.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.
- Click the Live Drive tab.
- In the “Select Department” dropdown menu, select the department the driver is categorized under.
- The drivers in the selected department will now be displayed.
- The driver availability will be color-coded as follows:
• Red: If a driver’s name, number, and steering wheel icon are displayed in red, then the device is not communicating with the network.
• Green: If a driver’s name and number are displayed in green, then the driver is on the network, and Associate PLEDGE is running correctly on the device. A green steering wheel icon represents a vehicle in motion.
• Black: A black steering wheel icon represents the vehicle has stopped.
- Click Find Driver.
- Select the driver by clicking the radio button next to the driver’s name, and then click Find Me.
- The Live Drive tracking feature displays the driver’s current location and outilne a breadcrumb of the driver’s previous positions on the map.
Note: The map disdplays on the same page. Scroll down to view the map.
- Scroll up from the map and click Download GPS Data when tracking is complete.
Note: When clicking Download GPS Data, tracking of the driver will cease.
- The raw data file downloads.
Note: Depending on the browser you are using the download process may differ. The downloaded content will remain the same.