Deskphones – Polycom Phones | Use Call Forwarding | AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand supports an array of tested Polycom IP Phones which work well with your AT&T Office@Hand service. This article will guide you on how to enable or disable call forwarding on Polycom VVX Phones.
Enabling/Disabling Call Forwarding on Polycom VVX Phones
Call Forwarding on Polycom VVX Phones allows Users to enable or disable Call Forwarding options from the Polycom phone menus without having to log into the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
Note: Call Forward on Polycom VVX Phones must be enabled on the account by contacting the support before proceeding to the steps below.
Enabling Call Forwarding on Polycom VVX Phones
- Tap the Forward softkey.
- Tap Forward type and select either Always or No Answer.
- Press the number to forward calls to.
- Press Enable.
Disabling Call Forwarding on Polycom VVX Phones
- Tap Forward softkey.
- Disable the selected Forward type.
- The Call Forward configured on the phone will not show in the RingCentral online account.
- The Call Forward type On Busy is NOT supported.
- Call Forwarding set up between multiple devices in a Loop will be restricted to run only 3 times before call is dropped.
- If a User gets an E911 Call Back and Call Forward is enabled on the User’s phone, the configured destination will get the E911 call.
Deskphones – Using Polycom IP Phones | AT&T Office@Hand
List of tested deskphones with AT&T Office@Hand
Presence Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
Initiating Conference with two active calls on a Polycom Deskphone
Improving the Quality of VoIP Phone Calls
Key Words: 11081, Polycom IP Phones, SoundPoint IP, Polycom VVX, deskphone, call forwarding, enable, disable
Was this page helpful?