Deskphones – Polycom Phones | Get the IP Address | AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand supports an array of tested Polycom IP Phones which work well with your AT&T Office@Hand service. This article will guide you on how get the IP Address from your polycom phone.
Getting the IP Address from your Polycom Phone
- Plug the ethernet cable to the back of the Polycom device and to the router.
Connect the adapter to a power source.
- Make sure the device is ON.
- Press Menu.
- Select Status from the menu list or press 2.
- Select Network from the menu list or press 2.
- Select TCP/IP Parameters from the menu list or press 1.
From TCP/IP Parameters, you will see the IP Address of the phone.
DHCP will be displayed as disabled if the phone is set to Static IP.
Note: For other Polycom VVX phones, you may get the IP address by navigating to Settings > Status > Platform > Phone.
Deskphones – Using Polycom IP Phones | AT&T Office@Hand
List of tested deskphones with AT&T Office@Hand
Presence Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
Initiating Conference with two active calls on a Polycom Deskphone
AT&T Office@Hand: Improving the Quality of VoIP Phone Calls
Key Words: 11078, Polycom IP Phones, SoundPoint IP, deskphone, IP address, polycom ip address
Was this page helpful?