Deskphones – Polycom Phones | Call Forwarding from Polycom VVX Phones (On-demand feature) | AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand supports an array of tested Polycom IP Phones which work well with your AT&T Office@Hand service. This article will guide you on how to enable Call Forward options directly on your Polycom VVX phone.
(On-demand feature) Call Forwarding from Polycom VVX Phones
Note: You will need to contact support to enable this feature.
When this feature is enabled, you may configure Call Forward options directly on your Polycom VVX phone via the Forward softkey.
- The Call Forward configured by user on the phone will not show any indication on the Online account.
- The Call Forward on Busy Menu option is not supported.
- Call Forward option on Phone setup between multiple devices in a loop will be restricted to run only 3 times
- A 911 Call Back if received on User’s Phone with Forward enabled will get forwarded to the destination
Using Call Forward on Phone
- Enable Call Forward
- Disable Call Forward
Enable Call Forward
- Tap the Forward softkey.
- Select the Call Forward type: Always or No Answer.
- Press Enable.
Disable Call Forward
- Tap the Forward softkey
- Disable the selected Forward type.
Deskphones – Using Polycom IP Phones | AT&T Office@Hand
List of tested deskphones with AT&T Office@Hand
Presence Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
Initiating Conference with two active calls on a Polycom Deskphone
AT&T Office@Hand: Improving the Quality of VoIP Phone Calls
Key Words: 11084, Polycom IP Phones, SoundPoint IP, Polycom VVX, deskphone, on demand, call forwarding
Was this page helpful?