Office@Hand: Customizing your Call Queue Greetings via web
How to upload Department After Hours Greetings via web
Custom greetings for a call queue allow you to set up personalized greetings for callers. Follow these instructions to upload custom greetings for a call queue. Before proceeding to the steps below make sure that you have already logged in to your Office@Hand account as an Administrator. See Office@Hand: Logging in to your Office@Hand account, to know more.
- On the Admin Portal page, click Groups under Phone System.
- Under Call Queues tab, select the Call Queue that you wish to modify.
- Click Greeting.
- Determine whether to upload custom greetings for Call Queue Hours of After Hours and then click the appropriate option.
Note: This example shows that a custom greeting will be uploaded for Call Queue Hours.
Note: To be able to update the After Hours setting, ensure that the Call Queue Greeting is not OFF and you have enabled greeting options go to Call Handling and change the answering mode.
- In the Set Greeting window, select Custom.
You can then choose and set your greeting from the following custom options:
• Record Over the Phone
• Record Using Computer Microphone
- Click to confirm changes.
Office@Hand: Setting Up Call Handling for Business Hours and After Hours of a Call Queue group
Keywords: department greetings, custom greeting, greetings, customized greetings, Department Administration, 2631
Was this page helpful?