Call Queue – Customize Greetings via web | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how to upload Call Queue Hours or After Hours Greetings via web. Custom greetings for a call queue allow you to set up personalized greetings for callers. Follow these instructions to upload custom greetings for a call queue.
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand account as an Administrator.
- Go to Phone System > Groups.
- Under Call Queues tab, select the Call Queue that you wish to modify.
- Click Greeting.
- Determine whether to upload custom greetings for Call Queue Hours of After Hours and then click the appropriate option.
Note: This example shows that a custom greeting will be uploaded for Call Queue Hours.
Note: To be able to update the After Hours setting, ensure that the Call Queue Greeting is not OFF and you have enabled greeting options go to Call Handling and change the answering mode.
- In the Set Greeting window, select Custom.
You can then choose and set your greeting from the following custom options:
• Record Over the Phone
• Record Using Computer Microphone
Call Queue – Set Up Call Handling for Business Hours and After Hours | AT&T Office@Hand
Keywords: department greetings, custom greeting, greetings, customized greetings, Department Administration, 2631
Was this page helpful?