Creating decision trees using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: Decision trees in wireless forms allow your employee to find a single item or task in a logical way. The branches of the tree expand as they drill down to find the one item they are looking for. For example, a computer repair technician would first select the computer manufacturer using the wireless form (for example, Dell) and would then see a list of computer models for the selected manufacturer. < > ” ‘ % ; ( ) & + – $ are unacceptable characters for decision tree text.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Wireless Forms”, click Manage Wireless Forms.
- Click Lists & Trees, and then click Decision Trees.
- Click New Decision Tree.
- Optional: Enter the name of the decision tree in the box to the right of “Name”.
- Optional: Enter the description of the decision tree in the box to the right of “Description”.
- Specify the decision tree’s structure by adding nodes using the plus “+” sign or the minus “-“ sign.
- Click Save Decision Tree.