Creating data trackers and attaching wireless forms using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: Wireless forms are electronic forms that can be assigned to devices through jobs, data trackers, or other events. Employees can then fill out these forms and send the information back to the TeleNav Track website.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Wireless Forms”, click Manage Wireless Forms.
- Click Data Trackers, and then click New Data Tracker.
- Enter the data tracker name in the box to the right of “Name”.
Note: Items with an asterisk are a required field.
Note: Descriptions shown on the TeleNav Track website can help identify the data tracker and its contents.
- Optional: Enter the description of the data tracker in the box to the right of “Description”.
- Click Attach Form.
Note: This opens a list of pre-defined wireless forms. A minimum of one (1) form must be selected.
- Select one or more forms from the “Wireless Forms” list.
- Click OK.
- Click Save Data Tracker.