Creating a state cross alert tracking template using the TeleNav Track web interface
- Click Setup.
- Under “Company Settings”, click Saved Templates.
- Click Alerts.
- Click New Template.
- Click in the box to the right of “State Cross Alert” and then click on the dropdown arrow to the right of “exits” and select the appropriate state from the dropdown list.
- Select the type of notification to receive, SMS, Message or Email, by clicking in the box below the notification type.
Note: If you select Email, type in one or more email addresses in the box under “Message Settings” to the right of “Send as Email to”.
- Click Save Template.
- Click in the box below “Save New Template As”, and enter the template name.
- Click Save Template and Changes.