Creating a speeding alert tracking template using the TeleNav Track web interface
- Click Setup.
- Under “Company Settings”, click Saved Templates.
- Click Alerts.
- Click New Template.
- Click in the box to the right of “Speeding Alert” and enter the miles per hour to trigger the alert in the box to the left of “MPH”.
- Select the type of notification to receive, SMS, Message or Email, by clicking in the box below the notification type.
Note: If you select Email, type in one or more email addresses in the box under “Message Settings” to the right of “Send as Email to”.
- Click Save Template.
- Click in the box below “Save New Template As”, and enter the template name.
- Click Save Template and Changes.