Creating a shift template using the TeleNav Track web interface
- Click Setup.
- Under “Company Settings”, click Saved Templates.
- Click Shift.
- Click New Template.
- Enter the name in the box to the right of “Template Name”.
Note: Click the box to the right of “Share this with other admins” to allow other administrators to use it after saving.
- In the boxes to the right on “Working Days”, select the days by adding a check to the box in front of the day of the week.
- In the area to the right of “Working Duration”, select the start and end of the shift.
- Add a check to the left of “Allow Clock In” and/or “Allow Click Out” to enter an amount of time the employee is allowed to click in or out early or late.
- In the box to the right of “Break Interval”, enter the amount of time in hours that the employee is allowed for a break.
Note: The break interval should be less than 10 hours.
- Click Save Template.