Creating a polygon geofence using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View application
- From the AT&T Cargo View application dashboard, click the arrow to the right of “Dashboard”.
- Click Geofences.
- Click New.
- Click in the box below “Geofence Name:” and enter the new geofence’s name.
- Optional: Click in the box below “Description:” and enter a description for the geofence.
- Click in the box below “Location:” and enter the location of the geofence, and then click Show on Map.
Note: The latitude and longitude automatically populate, and the screen zooms in to the location.
- Click in the box below “Geofence Type:” and click Polygon.
- Begin drawing the geofence on the map.
- Click OK to close the geofence.
- Click OK to complete the geofence.
Note: You can click cancel to redraw the geofence.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.