Create new group in Enhanced Push-to-Talk for Android devices
Note: Contacts must be entered into Enhanced PTT for Android Devices before any groups can be created.
- From the “Home” tab , tap the plus sign .
- Tap New Group.
- Tap in the “Group Name” field to activate keypad.
- Type desired group name, and then tap Done.
- To select a picture, tap the “ICON” thumbnail.
- You may choose one of three icon options:
- Select a pre-set icon and then tap Save.
- Take a new photo.
- Tap the camera icon .
- Aim camera and tap the camera button to take a photo.
- Tap Save.
- Select a photo from your phone.
- Tap Photo Gallery.
- Select a photo from your photo gallery.
- Crop the photo, and then tap Done.
Note: Tap and drag the crop tool to move. Tap and drag a corner to resize.
- To select contact’s display color, tap the “COLOR” thumbnail.
- Tap desired color, and then tap Save.
- To set contact as a favorite, tap the “Favorite” thumbnail.
- Tap Add Members to select existing Enhanced Push-to-Talk contacts to add to the group.
- Scroll to and select the desired contacts by tapping the checkboxes, and then tap Add.
- Scroll to confirm group details, and then tap Save.
- Your new Enhanced Push-to-Talk group is in the “Groups” tab , ready for use.