Create a custom security clearance in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government
- From the main menu, click on Administration in the column on the left.
- Click Users.
- Click the Clearances button near the top of the page.
- Click on the desired default security clearance.
- Click the Add Sub-Clearance button near the top of the page.
- Clear in the field to the right of “Name:” and enter a name for your new security clearance.
- Click the box to the left of the desired features to enable or disable them.
Note: An X signifies that it is disabled, a checkmark signifies that it is enabled.
- Click the Save button.