Create a Watch Dog for violations by department for Associate PLEDGE from AT&T
Note: This example uses the Google Chrome™ browser. Your experience may vary if you are using a different browser.
- Launch the Associate PLEDGE admin site.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.
- Click the Watch Dogs tab.
- Click the dropdown menu and select the department you wish to create a Watch Dog for.
- You can now fill in the following fields:
• User ID: Use this field to enter the name of your Watch Dog
Note: The User ID must be different than the Userid used to log into the console.
• Password: Enter the desired password for your Watch Dog.
• First Name: Enter the Watch Dog’s first name.
• Last Name: Enter the Watch Dog’s last name.
• Email Address: Enter the Watch Dog’s email address.
• Mobile Number: Enter the Watch Dog’s mobile number.
Note: Entering a mobile number is optional but the field cannot be left blank.
- To receive immediate violation notifications via email, check the “Email violations immediately” checkbox.
- To receive a summary email notification at the end of the day, check the “Email a Summary of Violations” checkbox.
Note: Selecting one of the above mentioned checkboxes is required.
- Click Create.
- Your Watch Dog is now created.