Create a Quicklink via URL using the bigtincan from AT&T web portal
Note: A Quicklink is a type of content that is published to a channel, similar to a story. However, what makes a Quicklink different is that it acts as a direct point of access for one of the following:
- A link to a website in case it is one you need to access often or on a daily basis.
- A file such as a document so you can instantly open it.
1. From the home screen, click the plus symbol at the top right of the page.
2. Click Quicklink.
3. Click in the field labeled “Title”, and enter the desired title.
4. Click the Select Channel button to add additional channels.
Note: By default, your primary channel is selected.
5. Click the desired channels under “Select Channel”.
6. Click Done.
7. Click in the field labeled “URL Link”, and enter the desired web URL.
Note: To enter a backup URL, click in the field labeled “Backup URL (optional)”.
8. Click Events in the menu to the left.
9. Click the + Create Events button.
10. Click in the field labeled “Event Title”, and enter a title.
11. Click the box under “Timezone”, and select the event’s time zone.
12. Click in the fields under “From Date:”, “From Time:”, “To Date:”, and “To Time:” to set the time frame for the event.
13. Click Done.
14. Click Options in the menu to the left.
15. Check the checkboxe(s) to the left of the options you wish to enable for the Quicklink.
Note: Click the information icon for additional information on the line item.
16. Click Metadata in the menu to the left.
17. Click either the Add Marketing Metadata or Add CRM Metadata buttons to add Metadata for the Quicklink.
18. Click Tags in the menu to the left.
19. Click in the field labeled “Add Tags”, and enter the desired tags.
20. Click the Publish button at the top right of the page.