Create a Quicklink via URL using the bigtincan from AT&T web portal
Note: A Quicklink is a type of content that is published to a channel, like a story. However, what makes a Quicklink different is that it acts as a direct point of access for one of the following:
- A link to a website in case it is one you need to access often.
- A file such as a document so you can instantly open it.
- From the home screen, click the plus symbol at the top right of the page.
- Click Quicklink.
- Click in the field labeled “Quicklink Title” and enter the desired title.
Note: To add this Quicklink to a different channel click on the “Add Channel” button. You can also choose a custom image for the quicklink by clicking on the image below “Details” and selected the desired image.
- Click the radio button under the desired quicklink type.
- Click in the field labeled “URL” and enter the URL for your quicklink.
Note: If you select File or Form you will be asked to upload the file or form instead of entering a URL.
- Click in the field labeled “Backup URL (Optional)” if you need to enter a backup URL.
- Click in the field under “Description” and enter a description for the quicklink.
- Click in the field under “Tags” and enter the desired tags.
- Click on the Add Meeting button.
- Click in the field labeled “Event Title” and enter a title.
- Click the dropdown box to the right of “Time Zone” and select the desired time zone.
- Click on the calendar icon in the field to the right of “Start”.
- Click on the clock icon to the right and select the start time for the meeting.
- Click the Calendar and Clock icons to the right of “End” to set the end date and time for the meeting.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the desired options and metadata for the quicklink, then click on the Publish button at the top right.
- The quicklink displays.