Create a public group in AT&T Business Notification Center
- Access the AT&T Business Notification Center.
- Click Contacts.
- Click Groups.
- Click New Group.
- Click the radio button to the left of “Public”.
- Enter the desired name for the group in the field to the right of “Group Name”.
- If necessary, enter a description in the field to the right of “Description”.
- In the field to the right of “Add Contacts”, begin entering the name of the contacts you wish to add to the new group.
- Once the desired contact name populates, click the contact name. Repeat this action to select all desired contacts.
Note: Up to 100 private groups can be created.
- Click Create Group.
- A pop-up box appears to confirm that the public group is successfully created.