Create a data destination with the AT&T Mobile Forms web portal
1. Hover over the drop-down arrow to the right of “MANAGE FORMS”, and then click Data Destinations.
2. Click the +CREATE DATA DESTINATION button.
3. Choose a data destination type.
Note: For this example, we will choose “Email”, which is the type most commonly used.
4. Click the field under “Name” to enter a name for the destination.
5. To automatically link new forms to this destination, check the “Auto-Link new forms to this destination” checkbox.
6. Click the field under “Auto-Link documents to this destination” and select the desired document(s).
Note: If un-link forms display, click the desired form in the “Unlinked Forms” field. Then click the right arrows button. To select forms, hold the shift key, and click the desired forms.
7. Edit any additional settings, then click the Create button.
8. The data destination is created.