Create a Box data source with the AT&T Mobile Forms web portal
- Hover over the “MANAGE FORMS” dropdown arrow and click Data Sources.
- Click CREATE DATA SOURCE.
- Click Box Data Source.
- In the “Name” field, enter the data source name.
- Click the Data Retrieval and Format tab.
- Click the checkbox to the left of “Push updates to devices after a fetch” to enable this option.
Note: This option is enabled by default. We recommend leaving it on to ensure forms remain updated.
- Under “Fetch Schedule”, check the checkbox to the left of “Automatically fetch new data on a schedule”. We recommend leaving this checkbox checked to ensure folders remain up to date.
- Click the dropdown arrow below “Fetch Frequency” to select how often you want the data fetched.
- Click the field below “Fetch Timezone” to select the desired time zone.
- Click the dropdown arrow below “Data Format” to select the desired format.
- Click the checkbox to the left of “UTF-8 Encoded” to enable this option.
- Click the checkbox to the left of “Trim whitespace from the start and end of the data elements in your source data” to enable this option.
- Under “CSV Delimiter” click the dropdown arrow and select the desired option.
- Click the Connection tab.
- Under “Connection Configuration”, click the radio button to the left of the desired connection.
Note: If no previous Box connection exists, you will only see the option to create a new connection.
- Click the dropdown arrow below “Select an existing Connection” to click the appropriate connection.
- Click the box below “File Path”, and enter the required path.
Note: An example of a file path would be” Mobile Forms/Data Sources/sourcedata.csv”.
- Click Create.
- The data source is created.