About contact centers with AT&T Collaborate
Contact centers allow agents to receive incoming calls from a central phone number. They also provide advanced capabilities, including announcements, agent management, additional call routing policies, and reports. The Contact Center Agent and Contact Center Supervisor Web Clients give agents and supervisors more tools to manage contact center calls.
With the Contact Center bundle, you get 2 supervisor seats and 10 agent seats. You can add more supervisors and agents by purchasing contact centers à la carte.
As an administrator, you can manage contact center settings for your users, sites, and the company. First, create your users and assign them the agent or supervisor program. Next, create contact centers and assign them agents and supervisors. Last, check the company contact settings to make sure they meet your needs, and schedule reports to help you track and manage contact center and agent performance.
For more information about how to create and manage contact centers as an administrator, see:
Create a contact center
Manage contact centers
Manage contact center and agent settings
Contact center supervisors
Contact center supervisors monitor call statistics and run statistics reports. As an administrator, you might set up a contact center for your technical support department and assign someone as the contact center supervisor. The supervisor can then monitor the call queue and team performance. Agents can escalate calls to their supervisors.
As a contact center supervisor, you can open a contact center from your Collaborate homepage. In the Collaborate services overview section, under Programs, click Open Contact Center Web Console.
- Contact Center Supervisor Web Client
– Monitor agent availability and call performance.
– Select, manage, and monitor call queues.
– Monitor call statistics, such as average call length and wait time.
– Interrupt or join an agent’s call.*
– Run statistics reports about your contact centers and agent calls.
– Answer queued calls.
*Requires the Enhanced Voice Features bundle.
For information about how to manage calls and agents in a contact center, see Contact center overview for supervisors.
Contact center agents
As a contact center agent, you can use the Contact Center program to:
- Manage your contact center calls.
- Add another agent or supervisor to an ongoing call, which creates a 3-person meeting.
- Monitor your supervisors to find an available supervisor to add to a call.
- Escalate and place emergency calls to your supervisors.
- Manage your contacts, their phone numbers, and your directories.
- Select and manage your assigned call queues.
- Manage your availability or agent “state.”