Configure User Phone Settings for Work/After Hours Call Forwarding and Voicemail | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information about how users can configure the phone settings for work/after hours call forwarding and voicemail on the AT&T Office@Hand app.
Most businesses have specific business hours instead of 24/7. Companies with particular schedules tend to handle incoming calls differently during work hours versus after hours. Here are its features:
- Users are enabled to configure call forwarding settings in AT&T Office@Hand App’s phone settings
- Users will be able to configure work hours call handling in-app and redirect to the Service Web to do after-hour call handling
- Users are enabled to configure work hours in phone settings. If users set work hours to a specific schedule, they can configure different call forwarding flows for work hours and after hours
Steps for setting-up Work/After Hours Call Forwarding and Voicemail
- Launch the AT&T Office@Hand App.
- Navigate to the Gear Icon (Settings) > Phone > Work Hours Edit button.
- Choose the work hours from the default Always available to Specific work schedule. Click the Save button.
- Click the Apply to drop-down Menu. Choose either Weekdays or All days. Click the Save button.
- Configure further by clicking the Edit work hours button. Click Save.
- To set your call forwarding rules for after hours, click the Advance settings. Click the Save button.
- Repeat the procedure for Voicemail settings.
Keywords: AT&T Office@Hand, End user phone setting, Call Forwarding and Voicemail for Work/After Hours, Permanent End User Phone Settings
Was this page helpful?