Check driver’s distance to location with Live Drive using Associate PLEDGE from AT&T
Note: Live Drive requires an HTML5 compliant browser in order to work. This tutorial is useful to dispatch a driver to a desired destination. To send a message to a driver, please read the tutorial “Send a message to a driver using Live Drive using Associate PLEDGE from AT&T”.
- Launch the Associate PLEDGE admin site.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.
- Click the Live Drive tab.
- In the “Select Department” dropdown menu, select the department the driver is categorized under.
- The drivers in the selected department will now be displayed.
- The driver availability will be color-coded as follows:
• Red: If a driver’s name, number, and steering wheel icon are displayed in red, then the device is not communicating with the network.
• Green: If a driver’s name and number are displayed in green, then the driver is on the network, and Associate PLEDGE is running correctly on the device. A green steering wheel icon represents a vehicle in motion.
• Black: A black steering wheel icon represents the vehicle has stopped.
- Click Distance to a Location.
- Enter the destination address, and then click Get Distance To Location.
- The map loads displaying the target address as well as all drivers in the selected department.
Note: The driver’s will display with their distance to the destination in miles directly below the truck icon. Only the driver’s current location at that moment will load. Administrators must refresh if a notification is not going to be sent at that moment.
- Click on any driver on the map and the driver’s current driving time to location, contact number, and name will display.