Charging a device that is off using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View device
- Connect the USB cable to the mini-USB port on the USB charger.
- Verify that the USB charger is plugged in to a power source.
- Align the tabs on the USB charger with the tabs on the device, and then push the device into the charger and slide the device to lock it into place.
- The lights are solid orange while charging.
- When the device is fully charged, the lights change to solid green until it is unplugged from the power source.