Changing your password in the AT&T Message Archiving portal
- From the AT&T Message Archiving home page, click the gears .
- Click Change Password.
Note: Your current password will automatically populate in the box to the right of “Current Password”.
- Click in the box to the right of “New Password” and enter your new password.
- At least eight characters long
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character (%, $,#,!, etc)
- Note: The new password must meet these criteria:
- Click in the box to the right of “Confirm New Password” and enter your new password again.
- Click Update Password.