Changing the ringing sequence in a sequential Ring List using the Mobile Assistant for AT&T OfficeDirect
Note: In order to take advantage of sequential or simultaneous ringing when the user receives calls, a “Ring List” needs to be created via the Mobile Assistant.
- From the AT&T Business Direct/Premier home page, enter your Username and Password.
- Click/tap Log In.
- Optional: Click/tap the checkbox in front of “Remember my username” to allow your browser to remember your username and password.
Note: If you do not have an AT&T Business Direct/Premier username and password, click on the Register link or click First-time User Tutorial for directions.
- Click/tap the Plans & Features tab.
- Click/tap Manage OfficeDirect/OfficeReach.
- Under “Quick Links”, click/tap OfficeDirect/Office Reach.
- Click/tap Ring Lists.
- Click/tap on the Ring List you wish to modify.
- The Ring List displays.
- Click/tap Modify.
- Click/tap on the number you wish to move in the Ring List sequence.
- Click/tap on the arrows to the right of the number list to move the numbers up and/or down in the list.
- When all changes have been made, tap Save.
- Click/tap OK.
- All changes are complete.